Wednesday, May 29, 2013

New Swap Stuffs!




I'm in another fabulous swap in the new "Paper Girls" swap group on Facebook. There were two again this month so I gave them both a try.....altered clothespins and Project Life filler cards. I don't do Project Life but I might eventually so I figured why not. lol

I am in love with Graphic 45's "On The Boardwalk" collection. It's an oldie but a goodie. Summer's coming so I was inspired to use that line for my pins. Of course I had to be a dork and do them all different which seemed to take forever. Next time I'm making em all the same.



These are my project life cards. I used an A*Muse stamp set on them and a Lori Whitlock file for the postcard base, the heart is a wood veneer I ordered online. I was really happy with how well the white A*Muse embossing powder works. 


No comments:

Post a Comment