Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Pocket Letters!

I really need to start blogging more often. I used to be so good at keeping it up.

As I may have mentioned in the past, I am in a swap group on Facebook. There is a monthly swap held there. A couple months ago we did Pocket Letters. Ya know, the latest paper crafting craze. They are lots of fun. I had never done them before, heck never even heard of them before that but I went for it and jumped in the fire. I decided to do what I call a "scene" page using background pages from DCWVs "All Dolled Up" stack and Julie Nutting Prima Doll Stamps. I will post those at the end of this.

I wanted to do some more Pocket Letters so I found a group on Facebook, "Pocket Letters Pals", then I found the website of the same name. I joined a Halloween PL swap. It had to be sent out 5 days later which I kinda liked because it pushed me to get on it right away.

I used We R Memory Keepers "Heebie Jeebies" paper collection. Paper, die cuts, stickers and stamps. I also used an Impression Obsession die for the jar or eyeballs and I made the charms hanging off the side. I just love how it turned out  & I hope my partner does too.


Front of my Pocket Letter

The back of the pocket letter
   












These are my first Pocket Letters that I did for the swap I was in.









If you have any questions, feel free to ask!





No comments:

Post a Comment