Friday, May 3, 2013

Welcome to the Disney Pixar Blog Hop


  
  
Today we invite you to come check out this great group of crafters who will be showcasing cards, layouts, or projects featuring our favorite Disney Pixar Characters. 

Connie Can Crop is the first stop on this fun Blog Hop.
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment to encourage all my fabulous crafty friends to continue sharing their ideas and creations.  


We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for this hop!
Original and hand-drawn, all images are unique and special, and inspired by her children. 

The Paper Nest Dolls will be giving away a $25 gift certificate to one lucky person. This gift certificate is redeemable at The Paper Nest Dolls and may be used to purchase rubber stamps and digital stamps only. 


So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of us a comment letting us know what you like best about our project. 

Then come back to Connie Can Crop and post that you followed the rules.

You will have until 9:00 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments. 

Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
 Ready to join in the fun?

~

During my search for Minnie Mouse images I fell in love with this  vintage Minnie. I just had to make something featuring her and all her vintage cuteness. A coordinating bottle cap necklace and earring set fit the bill!






~

I was having so much fun, I decided to make a couple more. So for my Pixar project I made a Monsters, Inc themed necklace. The bead on the bottom reminds me of some kind of freaky monster eye and my boyfriend really liked it on there so how could I say no?! lol




 I just LOVE Monsters, Inc. and the image is from one of my favorite scenes between Boo and "Kitty".....



~

Last but not least, I wanted give my foster mom a handmade Mothers Day gift. She just happens to love Disney and Minnie Mouse is her fave. Killing two birds with one stone, for my Disney project I made her a Minnie monogram bottle cap necklace.




**Blog Candy!** 
 If you'd like to be entered to win the Monsters, Inc necklace become a follower of my blog and leave a comment telling me what your favorite Disney or Pixar movie scene is. 
(Be sure to leave your contact info so I can get in touch with you in case you are the winner. I'll choose a winner Monday using Random.org)

Thanks for stopping by!

Up next is Michele!! 
Here's our lineup in case you get lost:
    2. Raquel http://kraftykaboose.blogspot.com <----YOU ARE HERE
6. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com




15 comments:

  1. LOVE!!!!! These are just darling!!! I may need to make one or two for our next trip this fall!!

    Glad to be in this hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg girl! These r freakin' amazing!!!
    Great job!!
    Hugs, Wandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! I love them especially Monster's Inc!!
    Thanks so much for hopping with me!
    Scrappy hugs,
    Connie
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really great necklaces. To try to pick a favorite scene from a Disney movie is almost impossible...I love the in Finding Nemo where Nemo finally makes it out of the tank.
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal.net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness these are sooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was already a follower! :-) I LOVE your necklaces!! I'm trying to think of what my favorite scene would be and it's just SO hard!! The funny thing is my daughter (soon to be 19) has been watching all of her fav pixar movies again! We have recently watched Monsters Inc and Toy Story! LOL The funniest thing is her reaction now that she understands the....mature humor that they add in!

    http://christyscraftycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay these are all so darn cute. My fav is the Monsters Inc one. I especially love the hanging eye. TFS.
    Fav Disney or Pixar scene now that is a hard one...
    I'll have to say the scene in Finding Nemo where the birds see Nemo and start saying "mine" over and over is one of my favs. There are sooo many.
    D- dmcardmaker (AOL)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com
    Google friend follower #85

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your necklace is unique and darling - TFS!
    pam_lash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, my head is spinning with ideas after seeing this amazing project! I am a new follower and LOVE your work.
    Anita Thibodeau
    anitamthibodeau@gmail.com
    http://scrappyhappymommy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Raquel! I love the minnie one! Maybe i'll have to try a few out for my Disney trip in 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your Disney jewelry, absolutely awesome. It's hard to pick one scene out of a movie.. But I do love Beauty and the Beast also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully if I'm lucky, my contact info is brndsmth@bellsouth.net

      Delete