Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy St Pattys Day!

As usual I was up til 2am making treats for Daegens classmates and staff. Let's not forget his bus drivers too!  The treats doubled as my latest Scraptastical Kreations design team project. Nice, huh?

For the classroom staff I made "Leprechaun Poop" treats. lol When I came across the poem online I couldn't resist. I created the little packet using my Pazzles Inspiration software and I used the bear leprachaun from the "Pure Luck" cutting file.

 


I was trying to avoid giving his classmates candy since they get so much of it from other kids. Mustaches are really popular right now so when I found them at Party America and the straws right next to them I decided to make the kids mustache straws. Daegens teacher said the kids had a blast drinking their juice thru them at the St Pattys Day classroom party.



I made these for his two bus drivers. They got a kick out of them, which made me happy.  =)



Thanks for stopping by, I hope I've inspired you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment