Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!


I love Halloween and ANYTHING skulls. October is my time of year, tho I enjoy skulls  year round. They are one of my guilty pleasures. So in this post I'm just going to share some Halloween crafts I made this month. If you have any questions about any of them, feel free to post and I'll get back to you. =)

I hosted a Halloween themed ATC swap in a swapping  group I own on Facebook. I used the Tim Holtz Bell Jar die, his Halloween stamps and embossing folder, acrylic (Cricut cartridge clamshell package) and heat embossing powder. I love how it turned out.



This was a design team project. I used the supplied paper from Teresa Collins "Haunted Hallows" collection.
I got the acrylic pendant setting from a craft sale and it just happened that oval Epiphany Crafts punch fit the opening. Added a few rhinestones and a bow, put it on a black chain and called it down. I get compliments on it every time I wear it.



This month I hosted another ATC swap, this time it was your favorite movie or tv show. We had a good turn out of some really cute cards and nobody flaked this time! lol 

One of my fave movies ever is MASK starring Cher. It's the story of a  teenager with a massive facial skull deformity and his biker gang mother who attempts to help him live as normal a life as possible under the circumstances. It makes me laugh and cry every time I see it. If you haven't seen it, check it out. You won't be disappointed.



Happy Halloween, I hope I've inspired you today!


No comments:

Post a Comment