Friday, August 24, 2012

Designs on Cloud 9



Happy Friday Krafty Friends!

Today I'm sharing with you a home decor project I made for one of A Homespun Affairs Augusts sponsors,  Design on Cloud 9. They have adorable cutting files in several formats and there is a weekly freebie you'll want to try too.


Here's a sneak peek, but I'd love it if you checked out the full project at  A Homespun Affair and let me know what you think. 


Supplies used:
Design on Cloud 9 Cutting File ~ "Just Add Water"
Recollections Cardstock
Muddpuddles Sand ~ Malibu Beach
Prima Flowers
Queen and Co. Pearls
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist ~ Pearl
VersaColor Ink Pads
Seashell

Thanks to our sponsor Design on Cloud 9 for the cutting file. I enjoyed creating with it!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope I've inspired you today!

No comments:

Post a Comment